COURSE SECTION: SUPERVISORY & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Successful organizations invest in employee development. Coaching is a partnership between a supervisor and an employee that identifies opportunities for employees to achieve both work and personal goals. The coaching process includes conversations, self-discovery, and developmental activities. Vantage’s Coaching for Results training course is designed to improve the essential skills supervisors need to coach employees properly. By learning proper coaching techniques, supervisors and managers can raise the performance levels of their teams and increase value to the organization by building trust and solving problems. Supervisors participating in this course will understand the importance and benefits of effectively coaching employees to improve work unit performance. This virtual course also includes opportunities to practice effective coaching skills.
- Discuss the importance and benefits of effectively coaching employees to improve work unit performance.
- Provide an opportunity to practice coaching skills.
- Define coaching as a leadership competency and distinguish it from other leadership behaviors.
- Apply effective coaching skills.
Course Duration (two versions of this VILT course are available):
- 3 hours VILT / Equivalent to ½ day of classroom training.
- 5 hours VILT / Equivalent to 1 full day of classroom training.
Virtual Class Size: Up to 20 participants.
Delivery Method: Course is available in-person and virtually.
Contact Vantage today to learn more about how we can help your organization.
Our mailing address is 2111 Wilson Blvd #700, Arlington, VA 22201. For inquiries contact 703.899.7505 or email@example.com.