COURSE SECTION: SUPERVISORY & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
The modern workplace continues to change and evolve to include many types of work arrangements. We are working in a time where work is defined less by where you are and more by what you do. There are entire organizations comprised of remote employees – individuals located in home offices around the country or world. In other cases, teams may be entirely remote or have remote members.
Vantage’s Remote Team – How Best to Engage Your Virtual Workforce course is designed to equip participants with tools and techniques to work productively and positively in a remote environment. This training aims to grow skills for team members who seek both to enhance their own remote working skills and support their colleagues in those same efforts. It also highlights key strategies for managers who oversee remote teams including how best to engage remote workers.
- Implement tactics for assessing and managing your energy in a remote work environment.
- Apply time management techniques for meeting personal work rhythm.
- Leverage communication skills for connecting with colleagues remotely.
- Recognize and foster key skills that support a positive and productive remote work environment.
- Apply methods for selecting the appropriate platform/medium to conduct work remotely.
- Develop ground rules to support an inclusive, supportive remote work environment for your team.
Course Duration: 3 hours VILT / Equivalent to ½ day of classroom training.
Virtual Class Size: Up to 20 participants.
Delivery Method: Course is available in-person and virtually.
Contact Vantage today to learn more about how we can help your organization.
Our mailing address is 2111 Wilson Blvd #700, Arlington, VA 22201. For inquiries contact 703.899.7505 or email@example.com.