COURSE SECTION: COMMUNICATION, PRESENTATION, & TIME MANAGEMENT
This course will help participants increase their productivity, overall time management, and organizational skills. Participants will learn how to set and achieve goals, overcome procrastination, manage time more effectively, reduce stress, and maintain a high level of self-motivation. Key points covered during this training include an inventory of participants’ current work habits; the central principle behind time management; techniques and considerations for managing multiple priorities; how to identify participants’ respective time management and prioritization strengths and weaknesses; effective techniques for time management and prioritization; the impact of communication and technology on time management; and how to develop an action plan to improve time management and prioritization skills.
- Apply systems for prioritizing.
- Identify strategies for dealing with some top “time thieves.”
- Develop an action plan for achieving time management goals including at least one next action step.
Course Duration (two versions of this VILT course are available):
- 3 hours VILT / Equivalent to ½ day of classroom training.
- 5 hours VILT / Equivalent to 1 full day of classroom training.
Virtual Class Size: Up to 20 participants.
Delivery Method: Course is available in-person and virtually.
Contact Vantage today to learn more about how we can help your organization.
Our mailing address is 2111 Wilson Blvd #700, Arlington, VA 22201. For inquiries contact 703.899.7505 or email@example.com.