COURSE SECTION: LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
This workshop will help participants learn how they relate to others by exploring motivational styles and conflict. The workshop centers on DiSC®, a personal assessment tool used by more than one million people every year to help improve teamwork, communication, and productivity in the workplace. Using the DiSC assessment and model allows participants to explore four main personality profiles: (D)ominance, (i)nfluence, (S)teadiness, and (C)onscientiousness. Understanding these profiles in yourself and your teammates helps build stronger, more effective working relationships. All participants in this workshop will complete the DiSC assessment electronically prior to attending.
- Apply the DiSC model to raise self-awareness including understanding how you respond to conflict, what motivates you or stresses you out, and how you solve problems.
- Leverage the DiSC model to improve teamwork through improved communication and understanding between team members.
- Employ techniques to make conflict a positive, productive exercise that helps your organization move forward boldly.
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and preferred working styles of your team members.
- Identify areas for growth and strengthen leadership skills through selfassessment.
Course Duration: 4-5 hours VILT / Equivalent to one full day of classroom training.
Virtual Class Size: Up to 20 participants.
Delivery Method: Course is available in-person and virtually.
Contact Vantage today to learn more about how we can help your organization.
Our mailing address is 2111 Wilson Blvd #700, Arlington, VA 22201. For inquiries contact 703.899.7505 or email@example.com.