Vantage Open Enrollment Series: Fall 2021
The modern workplace continues to change and evolve to include many types of work arrangements. We are working in a time where work is defined less by where you are and more by what you do. There are entire organizations comprised of remote employees – individuals located in home offices around the country or world. In other cases, teams may be entirely remote or have remote members.
Vantage’s Remote Team – How Best to Engage Your Virtual Workforce course is designed to equip participants with tools and techniques to work productively and positively in a remote environment. This training aims to grow skills for team members who seek both to enhance their own remote working skills and support their colleagues in those same efforts. It also highlights key strategies for managers who oversee remote teams including how best to engage remote workers.
- Implement tactics for assessing and managing your energy in a remote work environment.
- Apply time management techniques for meeting personal work rhythm.
- Leverage communication skills for connecting with colleagues remotely.
- Recognize and foster key skills that support a positive and productive remote work environment.
- Apply methods for selecting the appropriate platform/medium to conduct work remotely.
- Develop ground rules to support an inclusive, supportive remote work environment for your team.
Course Duration: 3 hours VILT / Equivalent to ½ day of classroom training
When: September 28, 2021 from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM (EDT)
Where: Zoom; the link will be provided after registration
Virtual Trainer: Gina Caceci
Cost: $149 per course | $238 for any two courses | $99 for all three courses. Seats are limited, sign up today!
Interested in our group rate? Contact us for a quote Training@vantagehrs.com.
The Vantage team is enhanced by a diverse team of human resource specialists, including counselors, trainers, and organizational development specialists who have work experience in the national and international, private, federal, nonprofit, and academic sectors.
Our mailing address is
2111 Wilson Blvd #700
Arlington, VA 22201
For inquiries contact 703.899.7505