Vantage Open Enrollment Series: Fall 2021
Being able to effectively communicate is a critical skill in all workplace and life situations. This course enhances communication skills by incorporating interpersonal skills like considering and responding appropriately to people’s needs, feelings, and capabilities in different situations; using tact and compassion; and treating others with respect. This course also explores the importance of ensuring psychological safety in improving communication and engaging in essential/difficult conversations. This course is designed to expand your understanding about yourself as a communicator and apply this understanding to enhance your skills in multiple settings. We cover substantive material on the essential elements of communication and applying skills to reduce barriers to communication, manage conflict, solve problems, and build effective teams.
- Discuss the full range of interpersonal skills.
- Discuss the nature of psychological safety.
- Understand and apply the communications model as well as factors that impact communication effectiveness.
- Understand the role of nonverbal communication, listening, and perception on the communication process.
- Develop interpersonal skills such as empathy, tact, and openness.
- Evaluate team communication and psychological safety.
- Apply advanced communication tools such as deep canvassing and engaging in crucial conversations.
Course Duration: 3 hours VILT / Equivalent to ½ day of classroom training
When: October 21, 2021 from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM (EDT)
Where: Zoom; the link will be provided after registration
Virtual Trainer: Mike Manion
Cost: $149 per course | $238 for any two courses | $99 for all three courses. Seats are limited, sign up today!
Interested in our group rate? Contact us for a quote Training@vantagehrs.com.