Established in 1974, Vantage Human Resource Services, Inc. (Vantage) provides employee and organizational development services to the public sector. Vantage’s clients have included more than 50 federal government agencies and bureaus. Headquartered in Blacksburg, Virginia, and with an office in Arlington, Vantage provides a combination of on-site staff and off-site consulting support to clients throughout the National Capital Region. Since its inception, Vantage has provided career development support, organizational development support, leadership development support, communications, interpersonal skills training, and professional coaching to more than 350,000 federal employees nationwide.
Vantage is an Industry Leader
- Innovative, high-quality programs tailored to meet client resources and requirements.
- Proven expertise in responding quickly to changing organizational and employee needs.
- Deep knowledge and broad perspective of client policies, culture, and mandates for change.
The Vantage team is enhanced by a diverse team of human resource specialists, including counselors, trainers, and organizational development specialists who have work experience in the national and international private, federal, nonprofit, and academic sectors.
Doing Business with Vantage
Current and prospective clients may choose to access Vantage’s services through any of the following methods:
- Posting competitive solicitations on our available MAS and IDIQ contracts
- Contacting us directly and requesting a bid; please email us at email@example.com.
- Direct purchase using small purchase vehicles such as an SF-182
- (REQUEST, AUTHORIZATION, AND CERTIFICATION OF TRAINING) or Government Purchase Card (GPC)
- Business-to-business contract
Vantage holds the following Multiple Award Schedule Contracts:
- General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule (formerly GSA MOBIS) – Contract number: GS-10F-0019J
- Seaport Next Generation (Seaport NxG) – Contract number: N0017819D8783
“The NRC Leaders’ Academy has grown to become the standard of Leadership Development in the federal government. In a Merit Systems Protection Board report to Congress, the NRC Leaders’ Academy was highlighted as the model for Leadership and Management Development, and the NRC has been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the federal government; scoring number one in the Leadership and Training categories. This recognition is in large part due to the exceptional service that the Vantage staff has continued to provide to the NRC over the years. Their professional advice, counsel, and guidance have contributed significantly to the success of the NRC and the NRC Leaders’ Academy.”Chris Berry,
NRC Leaders’ Academy Former Project Officer
2111 Wilson Blvd #700
Arlington, VA 22201
For inquiries contact 703.899.7505