The Vantage Ethic | We establish an atmosphere of trust and empowerment at Vantage by providing professional development opportunities for our entire staff, which sets an example for our clients, partners, and competitors to follow.
Leadership Development | Vantage offers coaching programs that are custom designed for each client and include an array of assessment options. Vantage works with a variety of coaches with extensive experience in the federal government, the private sector, and non-profit groups to fit the need of any agency or organization.
Career Development | Vantage’s career Development program includes a range of capabilities including career counseling, career coaching, career skills training, and support of on-site career assistance centers to directly support workforce needs.
Interpersonal & Communication Solutions | Vantage has developed training products for a variety of client needs, having trained over 150,000 client employees over the life of the company.
Organizational Development Solutions | Vantage offers Organizational Development Assessments, Consultation, and Facilitation Support that focus on developing and/or refining organizational strategy, goals, and objectives, as well as improving the work environment, productivity, and interpersonal relationships.
Vantage on GSA Schedule
- Consulting Services, 874-1
- Facilitation Services, 874-2
- Survey Services, 874-3
- Training Services 874-4
- Support Products, 874-5
Why Work with Us?
- Customized & Off-the-Self Products
- Vantage is dedicated to making sure client needs are met: off-the-shelf and customized products are available for your organization’s human capital needs. Contact Vantage today to learn more!
- Vantage Classes
- We produce innovative, tailored, high-quality classes to meet the requirements of each client by using our in-depth of knowledge and breadth of the perspective of client needs, culture, and best practices for change − which positions Vantage as an industry leading organization
- The Vantage Team
- The Vantage Team includes a diverse group of human resource specialists, counselors, trainers, and organizational development specialists experienced in the national and international private, federal, nonprofit, and academic sectors.