COURSE SECTION: LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
This workshop will help participants learn how they relate to others by exploring motivational styles and conflict. The workshop centers on the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) 2.0, a motivational assessment tool that provides an understanding of what drives you and what drives others. This tool also helps you assess the strengths you draw upon when you are faced with conflict in relationships. These principles can enhance your self-awareness as a leader and can also be applied in your personal relationships. SDI 2.0 offers insight into two different situations: 1) how you respond to situations with others when all is going smoothly and 2) how you relate to others when you are faced with conflict. The assessment provides four views of a person: a Motivational Value System, a Conflict Sequence, a Strengths Portrait, and an Overdone Strengths Portrait. In this workshop there will be opportunities for you to consider your own motivations, and how they impact your relationships with employees, peers, and supervisors. All participants in this workshop will complete the SDI 2.0 assessment electronically prior to attending.
- Understand and appreciate different motivational styles, work more effectively with others, and manage different stages of conflict.
- Provide tools to identify areas for personal growth and strengthen leadership skills.
- Apply self-assessment principles to workplace relationships.
- Apply self-knowledge to leadership challenges in your work environment.
- Identify areas for growth and strengthen leadership skills through selfassessment.
Course Duration (two versions of this VILT course are available):
- 5 hours VILT (no individual coaching) / Equivalent to 1 full day of classroom training.
- 10 hours VILT (with individual coaching) / Equivalent to 2 full days of classroom training. The afternoons of both days are devoted to individual coaching.
Virtual Class Size: Up to 20 participants.
Delivery Method: Course is available in-person and virtually.
Contact Vantage today to learn more about how we can help your organization.
Our mailing address is 2111 Wilson Blvd #700, Arlington, VA 22201. For inquiries contact 703.899.7505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.